2016 - 2017 Trading Online Voucher application Kerry
Kerry LEO Local Enterprise Office are still providing the highly successful Trading Online Voucher (TOV)
The grant can be used for:
- IT consultation;
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved
- Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase);
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages);
- Development of a digital marketing strategy;
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy;
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity.
Here at On Target Web Design we are leading the way in developing online payment systems for websites and web apps an can help you integrate popular gateways such as Stripe and Paypal
If you wish to obtain a voucher for converting your current website to an e-commerce system or to a website that take online paymet please get in touch today!
Click on the link To download the form for Trading Online Voucher application form
Is my business elligible for a voucher?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Limited Online Trading presence;
- Less than 10 employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 12 months;
- Business must be located in the area covered by this phase of the scheme i.e. within the remit of the participating LEOs.
Do I need 3 Quotes to get the voucher?
The LEO prefer if you can get 3 quotes for the work however you need to show that you have tried to obtain 3 quotes.
It's also obviously better for your pocket!
However if you tried for 3 quotes and only got 1 returned you can go for the grant with that quotation.